IoT & EMS System
The next generation of buildings are not only getting smarter; they offer a frictionless experience and are equipped with connected capabilities and the building
- knows your intent and
- helps you resolve things much faster, effortlessly.
The buildings of the future are “self-conscious“.
With Internet of Things (IoT) technologies Systems integration can improve building owners’ visibility into the building performance.
Intelligent IoT control system “listens” to what a building is saying about its condition – by collecting and analyzing data – and provides
- predictive and preventive measurement making it
- energy & operation efficiency.
Super Tower are pleased to present our Digital Technology for building’s facilities. a LIVE demo of facilities “WALK-THRU”
Super Tower Industries Process Control offers a facility team a powerful web-interface tools to enhance the estate & building operation. The system consists of:
The workflow processes system provide the operation team an effective service & maintenance function for:
- Work Order Processing
- Equipment Part & Supplier Management
- Facility & Assets Booking and Management
- Facility, Work order, Tenants billing function
CHILLED WATER SYSTEM OPTIMISATION
There are various components in the whole Air-conditioning system that can be optimized with the latest automation and advanced IOT control logics. Based on outcome of the steps above, we can target and implement customized solutions which is fitting your needs.
COOLING TOWER APPROACHED
Cooling Tower System need to be reasonably managed and maintained, however the lack of an intelligent automation system and absence of accurate and accessible energy monitoring creates a setback in optimizing the equipment to its optimal performance.
IOT CONTROL SYSTEM
Our IoT Smart Control Technology will enhancement the performance on Chiller and Cooling Tower systems which improved the energy usage of the existing air-conditioning system.
• Scheduling for CT and pump for daily operation and rotation
• Reduce system downtime
• Auto Schedule that reduce manpower operation
• Real time system report and data trending
Energy Management System
Super Tower Industries (STI) & TRI Quantity (TRIQ), a specialist in optimising and reducing energy consumption (and therefore costs and carbon) using real-time Energy Monitoring & Targeting and Control System Optimization, a solution identified as one of the most energy saving option in terms of return on investment.
This is a Proof of Value (POV) and Energy Audit agreement. We will carry out energy audit and installation of energy monitoring and targeting solution at zero cost to building owner with an agreed Proof of Value KPI (key-performance-indicator) to a selected system or equipment. The key objective of this POV is to demonstrate the effectiveness of our solutions, establish a baseline and estimate the potential energy saving for the entire facility.
A comprehensive Energy Audit Report with Energy Management recommendation will be presented to owner. This report will be done based on real time data acquired from your premises and operational conditions observed. Following the acceptance of the Energy Audit Report and Energy Management recommendation, the commercial Shared Savings Plan Agreement will be drafted (based on the Report and specifying the Baseline, the Energy Savings, the Operational KPIs). Upon acceptance of the commercial agreement, the full implementation will be carried out, also at zero CAPEX cost to building owner
Proof of Value (POV) and Energy Audit agreement
- energy audit and installation of energy monitoring and targeting solution at zero cost to building
- Proof of Value KPI (key-performance-indicator) to a selected system to demonstrate the effectiveness of our solutions, establish a baseline and estimate the potential energy saving for the entire facility.
- Energy Audit Report with Energy Management recommendation will be presented to owner based on real time data acquired from your premises and operational conditions observed
- Acceptance of the commercial agreement, the full implementation will be carried out, also at zero CAPEX cost to building owner
1. Reduction of Electrical Bill, ranging from 10% to 30% per annum
2. Harness the power of the Internet of Things (IOT), Big Data & Cloud Systems. Information at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere and expandable to multi sites.
3. From Preventive Maintenance to Predictive Maintenance – Our system will alert the right staff to respond at the right time for your most important systems. Optimized manpower resources.
4. Implement sustainable Behaviour Change – With a real-time energy consumption feedback loop for occupants and operators, Management will have a powerful tool to implement and manage corporate policies with our Public Display System and Automated Reporting.
5. Extension of Equipment and System Life Cycle – Having a real-time energy monitoring will equip the operational team with a powerful diagnostic tool for troubleshooting and planning for Total Life Cycle planning. Almost all symptoms are reflected in the energy profile of an asset.
We have identified several opportunities to realise substantial savings, namely:
- There is no real-time Energy feedback mechanism to promote better energy consumption behaviour among building occupants and maintenance team.
- There is limited ability to isolate the consumption of key circuits/applications making the monitoring and verification of energy saving initiatives or products difficult
- Metering points are read manually, which is labour intensive and prone to error
- Non-Optimisation of Air-Conditioning Systems (Chiller, AHU, FCU, Cooling Tower & pump)
- Non-Optimisation of Load Bearing Mechanisms (Elevator & Escalators)
- Non-Optimisation of Cold Room and Freezers
SUPER TOWER- VOLTAGE OPTIMIZER
ENERGY SAVING & PERFORMANCE
- Optimize energy usage
- Lower electricity & maintenance operation cost
- Extend equipment lifespan
- High Efficiency
- Energy saving up to 25%
- Real-time monitoring